Friday, February 10, 2012

Update!!

Ok, well alot has happened since the last time i blogged. First off, I did take a test that day and it was a BFN. I also had my AF on the 26th of JAN. I was still taking the herbs and serrapeptase religiously, and had a HSG scan scheduled for the 03FEB.

I went in for the scan thinking it was going to be the same bad news...but low and behold one of my tubes open and the other had slight leakage!!!!! I don't know if it was the herbs or the serrapeptase, but im not questioning it! I couldn't believe it when I was watching it. I said to the nurse "is that dye coming out?" she said yes, it sure is! The doctor that performed the HSG said the left tube had some blockage and he thinks there might be some adhesions at the end of my tube...But right side open!!!. I still can't believe it. For a few days I was in shock. Since then we have been BDing everyday (since 05FEB) and I have been taking OPK'S (ovulation predictor kits) and I think I got a postive O on cd13. So I probably ovulated yesterday or today. Hopefully I get a BFP this month. Regardless, I have an appt with my doc on the 21st FEB to go over my HSG scan results and see what he wants to do furthur.
I am so excited!!!

12 comments:

  1. So what happened at your appt. I'm interested in knowing because I'm 33 years old with blocked tubes...had hsg and both tubes blocked. Had surgery to unblock tubes in 09 and still no baby...so I'm waiting to see if the herbal remedy really works...got my fingers crossed for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it going jenmac. It's July. Any updates?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I was wondering if you had any news on pregnancy yet? I was so excited to see your blog but dissapointed when you didn't continue. Please update! It would be nice to get some hope from your maybe good news or some insight. Wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did serrapeptase worked.. did it help in unblocking tubes????

    ReplyDelete
  5. worst blog ever! How do you not come back and let everyone know if you had a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing such a raw and honest post. This is great inspiring story. I am a doctor at Sofat Infertility Centre.

    Test Tube Baby Treatment Centre in Punjab – IVF Clinic in Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very impressive blog. If an infertile couple has a dream to get high quality IVF treatment in India at affordable prices then check out this link. EVA Hospital - IVF Centre is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my name is Palmer Amanda from London, Am here to share how lady cafai unblocked my both tubes with the herbal medicine which i ordered from the website i got from this group,of which i was told by my doctor after several attempts trying to get pregnant that both my tubes were blocked. right now am with the scan and the test proving that my tubes are unblocked and as i'm giving this testimony am already two months pregnant. i just want to say a big thanks to lady cafai for the work done, lady cafai has really proven to me that her herbal medicine works perfectly whatsapp messenger +15183519658/ visit the website http:// ladycafaiherbalcenter .com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Herbal medicine is the best 💓💓Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer, Endometriosis, cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic pain, LUPUS low testosterone, Herpes,BV, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer,COPD Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all........

    ReplyDelete